Quotes to live by:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Declaration of Independence

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -MLK, Jr.

Liberty's Watch

Liberty's Watch
9/11 Truth!! Never Forget!

Internet Defense League

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Letter to Congressman Ron Paul : The Republican Call

Congressman Ron Paul,

I read your book about The Revolution: A Manifesto. I think the time has come to make a strong effort in retaking control of this country. I applaud your efforts with the Campaign for Liberty, and I hope that your message comes straight from the heart for all Americans. I have noticed Rick Perry(G-TX) and Mark Sanford (G-SC) speaking out against this atrocity that is going on in our current Administration with the gross manipulation of money with the bailouts. I have not seen the outspoken Ron Paul I admired during the election, with his tenacity and ability to educate people just by speaking the truth. Unfortunately I was too late to assist your campaign, but if your values hold true, I feel that you are a key link in asserting the American right of being a Republic. I really did not believe in Bobby Jindal (G-LA)when he spoke, although I did agree with his message after the State of the Union. There is obviously some incongruency there, perhaps his lack of action during Katrina. This is the main problem today not a lot of action on great ideas. There should never be a time when we are not loud and vocal about our beliefs. There should never be a time when we are afraid of confrontation. There should never be a time again, when we allow the grevious overstepping of boundries that the past 150 years has been subjected to by our Federal Government. Let this election cycle be full of education. Let this election cycle prove what we as Americans are.

Sincerely,

Paul Michael Owens

No comments: