Quotes to live by:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Declaration of Independence

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -MLK, Jr.

Liberty's Watch

Liberty's Watch
9/11 Truth!! Never Forget!

Internet Defense League

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CLAN[USA]

Clan Tag: [USA] PS3TAG: Amduat



Call of Duty 4 is one of the most advanced multi-player games out. I chose to designate a clan tag of USA, because I wanted to represent what country I am from. I chose the Playstation 3 console because of Sony’s reputation of making quality products, as well as I have owned both of the previous versions of Playstation. I also had a bad experience with an XBOX360, had to send it back for repairs. I know of at least 10 other XBOX360s that went back as well. The Playstation 3 also is a blu-ray player which as most of you HDMI fans will agree that you CAN tell a difference. I was never good at the old bond style games, until after I played other excellent games like Oblivion and Godfather. Those games trained me on first person play, which I don’t do too bad at now. I still am no good at Basketball or Football games for some reason, but I can drive or fly a simulator game. I am waiting for Gran Turismo 5, Star Wars:TheForce Unleashed, and AceCombat 6 or 7, whichever they decide to do, to come out. In Call of Duty 4, I have finally made it to the rank of Captain. I float right around the 975,000 to 1,000,000 in kill rank as of March 25, 2008. I started out playing getting about 2-4 kills a game, and now I am up to 10-15 kills a game, with my death count still being high 10-15. I would like to see more people take pride in their country and make it their clan tag. I have seen other countries as tags, if that is what people are meaning by them. Well enough typing, time to play.. kill you later, [USA]Amduat

Extra Note: America will not stand for Religious Radicals, anywhere, period. Freedom includes freedom of religion. Religion can be defined as one’s personal relationship with God. Everyone should have the freedom without pressure to worship God in any way they feel necessary. Religion does not belong in Government or Business.

No comments: